Mesothelioma Life Expectancy Articles
Fit Helps Man Beat Deadly Cancer
Most mesothelioma cancer patients die within six months of diagnosis. But one man at least has so far beaten the survival rate statistics. When Paul Kraus was diagnosed with asbestos cancer nearly four years ago he was told conventional cancer therapies would not work in his case, and that he had just months to live.
- Mesothelioma Patient Will Mark Ten Years of Survival
When this family received a diagnosis of cancer caused by asbestos, they researched different therapies for mesothelioma cancer and learned about various conventional, integrative, and alternative treatments. From this knowledge, the patient created his own path to heal his mesothelioma.
- Mesothelioma Patients Can Survive Past Five Years
Mesothelioma survval statistics from the National Cancer Institute indicate that 7.3 percent of people diagnosed with mesothelioma between 1999 and 2006 were likely to be alive five years later.
A free book is available for mesothelioma patients and their families at Mesothelioma Answers. The book, "101 Facts About Mesothelioma", By Dr. Kaplan provides extensive answers to all the most common questions about mesothelioma cancers. Some of these questions include:
- Exactly what is meant by the term mesothelioma?
- Are their different types of mesothelioma? What are the differences?
- What does the word pleura mean?
- Who is at risk for developing mesothelioma?
- Is there a specific cause for mesothelioma? If so, what is it?
- How can mesothelioma be prevented?
- What actually is asbestos?
- What kinds of symptoms might I experience from mesothelioma?
and many, many more. Request your free copy online today.